THERE’S SO MUCH MORE ROOM TO DO EXTRA ACTIVITIES
NOW SOLD AT IKEA.
I literally love it.
what extra activities?
This is a necessity. Yes.
20 Quick and Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- Raspberry orange pomegranate smoothie
- Poppy seed bagel with lox and fixins
- Kashi Heart to Heart cereal with fresh raspberries and 1% milk
- Whole wheat banana chocolate chip muffin
- Peanut butter yogurt dip
- Quinoa porridge
- The Green Monsta – spinach, apple, and avocado smoothie
- Egg sandwich with baby spinach
- Whole wheat waffles with peanut butter and sliced bananas
- Whole wheat French toast kabobs with fresh fruit
- Peanut butter and jelly on an English muffin
- Old fashioned oats with kiwi, banana, mango, and grapes
- Multigrain Cheerios with milk and a banana
- Greek yogurt with fresh berries and a sprinkle of Grape Nuts
- 1/2 bagel with reduced fat cream cheese, 1 fried egg, sauteed red and green peppers
- Breakfast Bruschetta
- Pomegranate Parfait with Greek yogurt, Kashi Go Lean, pomegranate seeds
- Trail mix with pecans, dried cherries, dried golden raisins, almonds, cashews, dark chocolate chips, Puffins cereal
- Ezekiel bread toasted with cashew nut butter and sliced persimmon
- 1/2 red grapefruit, 1 slice of Ezekiel bread toasted and 2 hard boiled eggs
i love breakfast
i am going to make this and cram it into every hole in my body
omg we actually did this last year
It was pretty baller and fucking delicious but holy shit the instructions they give you MAKE SO MUCH FUCKING CAKE
I want this
is it bad if you bake a cake for yourself on your own birthday